Tuesday 13 November 2012

My relationship with Food

I ask myself 'am I idolising food'? And the reply comes so quickly 'of course not'. Well, actually am I not idolising it by eating too much of it?



I have allowed my eating habits control me. My lack of discipline is evident every time I get on the scale. I have given my gluttony a fancy name, 'Comfort eating'. When I'm in a good mood I'd give myself a treat and get some Mcdonalds. When I'm in a bad mood I'd find comfort in Subway.

I'd be telling myself 'I'm depressed let me have some KFC hot wings to make me feel better' 'Oh I'm bored why don't I get something to eat' 'I'm stressed out let me eat something' 'I'm happy let me eat'. All the while saying 'food fills the void'

And its sad because as I'm typing this I'm dreaming about the French fries across the street from me.

What is wrong with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment....Don't be a stranger